CHEER IN MOTION – Ideal for athletes that are just starting out (ages 3-11), who are committed to other activities, and/or want the experience of cheerleading without the pressure of competition.
From a parent's perspective, this is an excellent option for families looking for cheer without strict attendance policies and with a lesser financial commitment. Cheerleaders who complete our recreational program will learn the basics of cheerleading through jumps, stunts, tumbling, and dance components. In short, all the skills necessary to move to a competitive team the following season if they wish! The class runs twice a year from September to December, and January to April, with classes once/week for 1 hour and is suitable for beginners. Registration includes a team practice package including team shirt, shorts and bow.
- Valley Stars strives to teach life skills through cheer
- building self esteem and confidence
- team work
- we help the athletes to learn to have passion, pride and spirit all in one program
- help athletes build towards becoming compete tive cheerleaders (if desired )
- 1 hour class
- ages 4-8 & 9-12
- One time Annual fee
- Low month training fee
- includes t-shirt/bow
• Along the way you will develop sportsmanship, friendships and self confidence
• We teach all the fundamentals of cheer from jumps, dance, stunts and tumbling
For information about becoming a Valley Star cheerleader and joining our organization please send an email with the requested information.
Once we received your request it will be reviewed and responded to by the program coordinator.
Please put the following information in your email:
We have many ways for you to contact us:
Office Phone number 604.556.3374
Email to Judy James (founder) email@example.com